REQUIREMENTS OF OPERATION OF THE AID SOFTWARE:
WINDOWS 7 AND LATER (With Framework .NET v: 4.5.2 installed)
1. - Unloading the file and decompresses it.
2. - The Setup.exe file executes to begin the installation:
- So that the €średistribuible Component of the basic motor of data of Microsoft Access 2010 works correctly is necessary (Spanish)€ť, that will unload automatically if it is necessary, appearing the following screen:
It beats €śTO INSTALL€ť
3. - The installation folder chooses. (By defect one settles in C:\)
4. - It follows the steps that to him the installation assistant indicates until Finalizing.
5. - The Application opens from the icon created in the Writing-desk or from the list of programs
USE OF THE APPLICATION OF AID €śGESTION-DATOS-NOAA€ť
The application has the following aspect:
OPERATIVE HABITUAL OF THE APPLICATION
This application is independent of the unloadings of data NOAA-GHCN that You realise, and she is only provided to facilitate the interpretation and study of the data contained in archives NOAA-GHCN.
You Are the only person in charge of the use that him of the same. The application is distributed €śas is€ť being possible the appearance of some not anticipated precise error.
1. - DATA THAT THE APPLICATION SUPPORTS:
This application is designed to manage unballastable data NOAA-GHCN of the page:
These archives are tablets in format €śzip€ť and are the corresponding ones to the zones:
- AMERICA (the USA not including)
- The USA
It is not necessary to decompress the data files for his treatment and study. This will save disc space to us.
It is not either necessary to unload all the previous data, to use the application. It is possible for example, to handle only data corresponding to EUROPE, for which we must only have unloaded the corresponding file of the Web.
2. - TO INDICATE THE FOLDER WHERE ARE THE UNLOADED ARCHIVES
Pressing the button €śMaintenance of Routes of Archives ZIP€ť, we will select for each zone of data unloaded, the location of corresponding file €ś.ZIP€ť.
This is only necessary to realise it when initiating the application for the first time and whenever we unload a new file €ś.ZIP€ť. The indication of the routes closes the window when finalizing.
Itself EUROPE has unloaded (P. ej), only must introduce the route of the file zip corresponding to EUROPE
3. - SELECTION OF ZONE
- The Zone corresponding to the location of the station selects that wants to try.
4. - SELECTION OF COUNTRY
- The country selects that lodges the wished Station
5. - IT BEATS €śTO SEE STATIONS€ť
- It will appear the listing of stations for that selected country, along with his main data
6. - BUTTON BEATS €śTO SEE DATA€ť (ATTENTION THIS OPERATION CAN TAKE TIME ENOUGH)
- Pressing this button in the wished station, They will appear the totality of the data of this station, in the picture of the right of the screen
7. - TO SEE GRAPHIC/EXTREME VALUES
- It selects in the blue picture a variable (Temperature/Precipit. /Nieve)
- It selects the initial and final dates if it wants to restrict them, or leaves it as it is to see the totality
- It beats €śTo see GRAPHIC€ť
- Another screen with the wished data is opened. (It is possible to be printed)
8. - EXTRACTION OF DATA
- It beats TO EXPORT DATA. Another screen is opened to us
- We can exclusively extract the selected weather station in the route of wished exit, as one is within file ZIP
- Also we can extract a selection of data choosing between variables and period, being able to as much extract it in format csv as excel (xlsx)